2012년 11월 17일 토요일

Chapter 2. Varieties of English - English Grammar and Phonology

Questions.
2.  Describe the dialectal difference you experience in your life.
3.  When and how do you style shift?  Explain why you do the shifting
4.  IF you are a 2nd language learner, what types or errors you you often make?

Answers.

2. I was born in Seoul, capital of South Korea. So I use standard language of Korean which is my first language. But my parents are not use standard language because parents born are different from my hometown. So parents use dialectal, but I’m use standard language. Figuratively speaking to US, my parents born in Los Angeles, but am I born is New York. So, I did not confused about the Korean dialectal, but if I listening dialectal English, there is lots of misunderstanding situations.

3. If I speak Korean which my native language, my style shift is different from audiences. But now in US, I’m try to speaking formal words because my English ability is pool yet. Especially, I speaking in front of professor or presentation, i more and more try to speaking formal words. In contrast, I using informal words if I writing a facebook feedback or twitter.

4. I usually make the lots of errors because English is my second language. For example my mistakes, missed an“-ed” or “ing” when I writing in the past sentence or doing sentence. Not only English but also Japanese which can I possible speaking language, I make the most errors when I writing past sentence.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기